Thursday, May 21, 2009

still stuck posting from email to wordpres using posterous service

I now use posterous to post from email other than usual method I used, posting directly to blogger. It is too strange for me, why wordpress did not allow the people to send the post from email while the blogspot allowed it.

I am going to crazy to set the posterous since I until now, can not set the setting properly. I succeed set up the new service but after several trial, I did not find any success of my trial.

Now, I am trying to post to my blogspot using posterous and if you can read this, it means, I succeed posting from email using posterous. 

My trial to post to my wordpress was posting to my posterous and I could see my post in my posterous blog whereas could not see in my wordpress. What is the problem? I don't know.