Saturday, December 20, 2008

are you really smart ?

Okay, lets talk about the smart people and the attitude
let say you now are master student or doctoral student or you have
already graduated from them
are you now feel smart enough?

I just met with my friends and they give me some expression
At that time, in a seminar room, the speaker from Indonesia speak
about agriculture and in the last session, he put the word that maybe
little bit strange for the students
He said viva "alma-mater".

Student one asked to me with the simple question, what alma-mater is.
I can describe that this person is very polite. low profile, and she
has a willing to learn the new thing.

Lets see the student two.
He actually did not know what does it mean and then soon he asked to
me with : "Is alma-mater your language?"
Maybe you can imagine what type this person is.
It is my detail explanation of this person,
1. He has feeling that he can speak english very very well, so, he
feels an over self confidence, thats why, the strange word for him,
might come from un-english vocabulary.
He feels really now all of english word. yeah.. this person is over
self confidence type.
2. This person is the person who always think logically. Everything
is logic thinking.
3. Many reason to do some thing. He will act after strong thinking,
of course, logically.
4. This person has many explanation when he did mistakes. So, you can
say, this person is unmistakable person.

So, why he did not ask me with a smart question:
Excuse me, do you know what does the alma-mater means?